How To Import Grinders From China Safely?

How To Import Grinders From China Safely?90% our customers of herb weed grinders are from USA.Many customers will lose their money due to never know how to import goods from china cheap and safely.

Today i will tell you some details.

The first shipping way is by Express,such as DHL,Fedex,TNT and UPS. It is often be used for small quantity 1pcs to 100pcs. 95% shipment will go through and customers received their goods.But the rest of 5% are unluckly, their goods were checked by USA Custom.They cannot Clear Custom and their herb weed grinders will be confiscated by customs.It is a very horrible thing.Very huge loss.

The second shipping way is by sea.Buyers have to Clear Custom and pick goods up from the harbor. Customers must be able to import grinders,too.

How to avoid losses to import grinders?How To Import Grinders From China Safely?These issues become very important.

The third shipping day is by sea DDP, it is a good way to import grinders safely. Because this shipping way included tax with door to door service. The delivery day is about 35-45working days. It is very popular during this coronavirus 2020.It is the safest way to import grinders from china now.And it is the cheapest shipping way.

I hope this information can help all of you.